|Basturk Tas Oh Tubek|
"Those brilliant memories... Perhaps they were merely dreams."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Basutāku Torasu O Tobakku|
|Japanese Name||Busturk Trus au Toback|
An experienced and dependable subordinate of Rondine. He has seen many comrades fall in battle; the fact that he still lives is a testament to his prowess.
A hearty and experienced combatant, he is General Rondine's right-hand man. Having endured many hardships, including the death of his longtime friend, Levi, Basturk's hardened composure sometimes reveals traces of the sorrow in his heart.
- On Rondine, A Worthy Superior: "Rondine was distressed."
- "No matter how strong the regret, time marches on."
- On Tigot, a Gravekeeper: "Tigot protects the grave on Ansela's father."
- "We were fighting a battle against a hidden enemy."
- On Melange, A Tested Man: "I have nothing against him."
- On Ansela, Another's Child: "She is a strong individual. Much like her father..."
- On Caline, A Concerning Lady: "Caline holds a loneliness inside her... I can tell."
- On Alfred, A Witch's Slave: "His blindness toward women is infamous among knights."
- On Alfred, A Witch's Slave: "His lust for Yelma is far past obsession."
- On Lucana, A Pitied Servant: "I noticed a maid who seemed smitten by Alfred."
- On Wilmgard, A Rare King: "Could there be a benefactor to the king's body?"
- "Many knights I bled and laughed with are gone now."
- "It grows harder to tell what is memory or dream..."
- "I've lived to the fullest. I can accept death now."
- "Rondine set out to defend the body of out late king."
- "We must stop the prince's supporters at all costs."
- "A knight prides himself on nothing greater than trust."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "My comrade gave this to me. It's... sentimental."
- "He perished in the flames of battle."
- "Am I trying to atone for failing to save him?"
- "As long as I can think, no enemy shall best me."
- "I accept this with gratitude."
- "I can work with this."
- "This helps me greatly."
- "One never knows what powerful enemies await."
- "...If these are your orders, I have no choice."
Dying in battle:Edit
- "Ha! Come closer... I'll take you... with me..."