|Belta Shimi Lesburg|
"I owe my life to my grandmother..."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Beruta Shimi Resuvaruku|
|Japanese Name||Belta Simmi Resvarc|
Belta, also known as Jade-Eyed Priestess is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A soft spoken knight with an incredible memory. Contrary to her appearance, she is very wise, and many have high expectations for her future.
She was raised by her grandmother, Myra. Belta is famous for having an amazing memory. When she joined the knights, she was put under the guidance of Ernest, who always thought she showed great promise. She lacks conﬁdence in herself, but she tries hard to make everyone around her feel at ease.
- On Myra, A Grandmother: "My grandmother's face was so worried when I left..."
- On Ernest, A Great Teacher: "Ernest gave me the confidence I needed."
- On Tigot, A Grave Warden: "My grandmother told me Tigot is a good man."
- On Carena, An Intimidator: "Does Carena have something against me?"
- On Carena, An Intimidator: "It's hard to even approach her."
- On Neredo, An Insulting One: "She told me my talent went to my head, and that's it."
- "My memory is probably the only good trait I have."
- "3.1415926535897... I can memorize any magic formula."
- "I wonder if the Tiamats can fly with their wings..."
- "I can't be content with a single talent. I'll try!"
- "The Tiamats aren't so different from us..."
- "If you disregard the horns and wings, we're the same."
- "I wish I could be just three centimeters taller."
- "There's a sense of holiness when you're around Tiamats."
- "Horns and wings. That's the only difference."
- "My grandmother told me a lot about the Tiamats."
Using Key Item:Edit
- On Myra, A Grandmother: "She made this by hand. I think it's charming."
- On Myra, A Grandmother: "My grandmother gave this to me when I set out."
- "I am at your command, if I can be of any use to you."
- "Just as I thought... I wasn't worthy..."
- In Ancient Irish, "Beltane" means "luminiscent fire", Belta is a fire-unit.
- In Italian, "Beltà" is an old-fashioned way to say "Beauty"