|Bergman A. Granger|
"I swore to this flag that I would face our challenges head-on."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Beruguman A. Guranje|
|Japanese Name||Bergmann A. Grange|
Bergman, also known as Bergmann is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A somewhat rash man who acts before he thinks. He organizes the resistances squad with Diora, against the better judgement of many his allies.
"Although originally a member of 2nd order, he later forms a resistance movement to prevent the rise of Cardinal Capehorn. Bergman is hot-tempered, but his comrade, Mauser, tries to keep him calm. Although no one questions his skills as an Archer, many suspect he would be equally suited as a melee knight. He is desperately in love with Merrick, a maid at the castle."
- On Mauser, A Senior: "He taught me that seer force alone is folly."
- On Mauser, A Senior: "He trains, day and night. He takes no indulgences."
- On Diora, A Trustworthy One: "Diora isn't so knightly, but she's dependable."
- On Diora, A Trustworthy One: "She's so strong, I could never beat her in a fight!"
- On Diora, A Trustworthy One: "Her ability to assess a situation is impressive."
- On Merrick, A Smart Beauty: "The new maid at the castle... She's beautiful."
- On Merrick, A Smart Beauty: "I hear she's really intelligent, too."
- On Merrick, A Smart Beauty: "Intelligent, cool, and unapproachable. That's her."
- On Lyzz, A Stubborn Woman: "She's like a mule."
- On Hydrick, A Stubborn Man: "He's so serious... It's like looking in a mirror."
- On Freiber, A Superior: "He is the finest superior one could hope to have."
- On Staehel, A Fine Archer: "I wish our order had an archer like him..."
- On Cornela, A Tragic Girl: "I wonder if she has anything to worry about..."
- "There was treason... and then the monsters came..."
- "My comrades fell, one by one... I couldn't help..."
- "I won't run away from one's bared fangs. It's pathetic."
- "We had to pull back, but we kept on fighting..."
- "I know I should calm down, but still..."
- "A group of monsters struck us after I got the report."
- "Those monsters were strong. They took a lot of lives..."
- "Many who joined me and shared my will are gone..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "We will never succumb!"
- "You'll let me join? I want to help!"
- "I will use this power in the name of my comrades."
- "My comrades deserve the full extent of my power."
- "I'm very grateful..."
- "I shall work harder."
- "What!? I'm fired!?"
"Quick with his feet and with excuses."