|Donnel D'Aulon Straud|
|Romaji||Dōron Doneri Sutoraudo|
|Key Item||Carrier Pigeon|
- On Anette, A Sister's Child: "That Anette... always making me worry..."
- On Anette, A Sister's Child: "How could such a weak girl be up for knighthood?"
- On Minotta, A Calm One: "I wish Anette was as peaceful as her."
- On Minotta, A Calm One: "She turned a bit pale when she saw our ceramics..."
- On Minotta, A Calm One: "She was so tranquil. Her name was... Minotta?"
- On Salida, A Town Vendor: "I purchased a vase from a vendor the other day."
- On Salida, A Town Vendor: "I like old clocks. They've told the time for ages."
- On Salida, A Town Vendor: "My wife scolded me for buying worthless things..."
- On Rosa, A Priestess: "That priestess is a high ranking man's companion."
- On Gaston, An Acquaintance: "All my sons are knights. I am both proud and sad."
- On Tigot, A Grave Keeper: "Why aren't the royal graves being tended to?"
- "It is said the Westkin angered the gods."
- "It's said God cursed the Westkin..."
- "I heard the Westkin can't die. That'd be strange."
- "I heard that the Westkin are immortal. Silly, right?"
- "I heard the valley to the west had a landslide..."
- "Everyone wants to become a knight..."
- "I've heard kids in diapers are becoming knights!"
- "Someone disturbed the royal graves..."
- "The other day, a guardsman here disappeared..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "No matter how far they go, our pigeons always return."
- "The messenger birds we keep are all brilliant."
- "The messenger bird I sent hasn't come back..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.