|Ephram D. Laverly|
|Romaji||Etoranshu D. Ravarī|
Ephram (エトランシュ Etoranshu ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare. He is the younger brother to Dahlia, a knight of the 6th Order; in stark contrast to his sibling's ebullient personality, he is a timid, almost naive boy.
- On Dahlia, An Older Sister: "My older sister is bad at reading an atmosphere..."
- On Dahlia, An Older Sister: "I hope my sister isn't causing trouble..."
- On Dahlia, An Older Sister: "I'm always so overwhelmed by her energy... *sigh*"
- On Donald, A Skilled Bard: "I heard a bard's beautiful song at the castle."
- On Donald, A Skilled Bard: "I want to ask him what his purpose for playing is..."
- On Platier, A Distanced One: "I don't care for those who appear strong-minded..."
- On Justin, An Envied One: "How can someone laugh so happily all the time?"
- On Filmier, A Church Nun: "I heard the church bell cracked... How disquieting."
- On Yantana, A Pharmacy: "I was laughed at for asking for a cure to my laziness."
- On Yantana, A Pharmacy: "The pharmacist told me to treasure my health."
- On Jester, A Stranger: "A stranger in the streets ended up inspiring me..."
- On Hilgard, A True Lady: "I wish my sisters were as ladylike as her..."
- "I heard a scream... and after that, I'm not sure..."
- "The wind against the castle walls is an eerie sound..."
- "I picked up some cough medicine for my friend."
- "Why did this happen? I'm so unlucky..."
- "Why are my sisters so energetic?"
- "I saw a light like a human soul in the old castle..."
- "I wish my life were more peaceful..."
- "The old castle's shadows as the sun sets is sinister..."
- "I wonder if my sisters are doing alright..."
- "A monster fell from the sky. Why wasn't it money?"
- "I went back home to find that a puppy was born..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "My parents made me learn the violin with my sisters."
- "I still play, though all my sisters have quit."
- "I got a gold medal in a contest. That pleased me."
- "I want to keep playing the violin. I like music..."