"I know my sister can be sort of a pain..."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Japanese Name||Flore Elanheld|
Though not related by blood, she takes responsibility for the attitude of her step-sister, Rolenta. She is also a close confidant of the Cardinal's niece.
She is constantly in search of sweets and anything cute, and she is not afraid to tell a guy she thinks he is good-looking. Flora is aware her sister, Rolenta, can be difficult at times, but she loves her anyhow. She has a lot of admiration for Schmitz's talents, but she worries that he is not living up to his full potential.
- On Rolenta, A Stepsister: "My older sister is a little more difficult than me."
- On Rolenta, A Stepsister: "She's in the 2nd Order, so she should have confidence."
- On Rolenta, A Stepsister: "I wish my sister would be more emotionally honest."
- On Schmitz, A Bold Man: "Schmitz is an amazing man, despite how he looks."
- On Schmitz, A Bold Man: "No matter the situation, he stays calm. That's talent!"
- On Schmitz, A Bold One: "I don't think Sir Schmitz knows how talented he is."
- On Margaret, A Strict Lady: "Aunt Margaret hasn't changed much at all."
- On Margaret, A Strict Lady: "My older sister doesn't do so well with Aunt Margaret."
- On Margaret, A Strict Lady: "My house was right next door to my aunt's."
- On Bonn, An Energetic Man: "He's always so hyper... is he drinking on the job?"
- On Leier, A Close Comrade: "The chocolate Leier gave me the other day was goood!"
- On Lillian, A Subordinate: "I guess she works under me... She's very dependable!"
- On Rolf, A Handsome Man: "The captain is handsome, but single. Too bad..."
- On Rolf, A Handsome Man: "Maybe I should put some moves on the captain? Hehe!"
- On Alier, A Beautiful One: "I hear Tiamat women are pretty..."
- On Nordich, A Young Heir: "They liked each other, but politics separated them..."
- On Nordich, A Young Heir: "I hear the prince's type is the quiet and demure lady."
- "Very few families have two sisters who became knights."
- "I've never grown out of my taste for sweet things..."
- "I love my parents, and I'll take care of them for sure!"
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Oh! Is that chocolate!?"
- "Eating sweet things put my heart at peace..."
- "Please allow me to help as well!"
- "Yes! Power up!"
- "Great! I feel a little stronger!"
- "I think this is just the motivation I needed!"
- "...I see... This is quite a disgrace..."
- Flora < Rolenta
- Flora < Schmitz
- Rolenta (Stepsister)
- Schmitz (Admired acquaintance)
- Margaret (Aunt)
- Lilian (Subordinate)
- Leier (Close friend)