|Granitz S. Dinatog|
"These monsters were made to... protect? That cannot be the truth of it."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Guranittsu S. Dinatōge|
|Japanese Name||Granitze S. Dinatorghe|
A general of few words, he is renowned as the kingdom's finest archer. He can often be found drinking with Morozof, though he is no match for him in that undertaking.
"As the General of the 9th Order, Granitz is known for his exceptional skill with a bow and arrow. He is known for his stern expression. There are rumors circulating that General Granitz has not laughed in years! He treats Oryze like a daughter, and he is close friends with Morozof, who drinks him under the table regularly."
- On Oryze, A Subordinate: "Oryze... Is like a daughter to me..."
- On Oryze, A Subordinate: "She opened up her heart to someone like me..."
- On Oryze, A Subordinate: "I wonder how she is... I pray for her health."
- On Morozof, One to Respect: "I think Sir Morozof is a rare and brilliant man."
- On Morozof, One to Respect: "He is fond of drinking, though, I am not."
- On Morozof, One to Respect: "Together, we'd be fearless. As enemies... Well..."
- On Oswald, A Renowned Archer: "Sir Oswald ranks among the kingdom's top five archers."
- On Irma, One with Aptitude: "I think Irma is talented among the young knights."
- On Fritz, A Subordinate: "Fritz always tell me I should smile more often."
- On Minotta, A Subordinate: "Minotta always spoke of the cardinal's iron fist..."
- On Platier, A Subordinate: "Platier said the prince was involved in the incident..."
- On Nordich, A Deceptive Heir: "I sense a presence behind the prince's plan..."
- On Wilmgard, A Great Ruler: "I still remember his words when I took the 9th Order."
- On Scoppio, A Feared Monster: "I cannot simply leave a monster like that there..."
- On Scoppio, A Feared Monster: "I couldn't have imagined a monster was lurking there."
- On Scoppio, A Feared Monster: "What purpose does housing a monster here serve?"
- On Scoppio, A Feared Monster: "Are they using the monster to protect something?"
- "No cowards serve under me. They would die willingly."
- "What is supposed to be here...?"
- "I must tell the others of this..."
- "I never imagined a hidden door lied in wait here..."
- "There must be a reason to have prepared this place..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I... may be able to use this as an arrowhead."
- Please allow me to be of service."
- "At last, I will be of use..."
- "I shall be even greater use to our kingdom."
- "I shall continue to move forward with my training."
- "I feel power... rising within me..."
- "I was of no use to you. My regrets run deep..."