|Knight of Aventheim|
|Japanese Name||Janice Reymont|
Tome Description Edit
"She may be a talented knight, but her primary passion is for reading. She takes every chance she can get to read Marion's poetry. Janus has a positive, almost naive, outlook on life, and she bears no ill will toward the Tiamats."
- On Mervyn, An Idolized Poet: "I carry around a book of poems with me everywhere."
- On Mervyn, An Idolized Poet: "His writing is so ethereal. It transcends beauty."
- On Jungwil, A Poet's Friend: "Maybe I'll ask Mr. Jungwil to get Mervyn's autograph."
- On Moira, A Superior: "I should give them some poetry for their wedding..."
- On Olson, A Good Bookstore: "If you like books, Mr. Olson's store is great."
- On Olson, A Good Bookstore: "Mr. Olson's store has a very wide selection."
- On Olson, A Good Bookstore: "He even has a selection of rare magical texts."
- On Rolenta, An Irritable One: "Why is Rolenta so annoyed all the time?"
- On Hilgard, A Comrade: "Hilgard is a thoughtful and self-reflective person."
- On Hilgard, A Comrade: "Her insights truly make me think about things."
- On Frances, A New Recruit: "That new girl... I wonder if she likes books..."
- On Alier, A Beautiful One: "It's an arranged marriage, but I hope they're happy."
- On Alier, A Beautiful Lady: "Princess Alier is a beauty our prince doesn't deserve."
- On Alier, A Beautiful One: "I wonder how history will speak of the royal wedding..."
- "The royal family and the Tiamats are estranged..."
- "Aventheim's library has many books in many tongues."
- "I'll read any genre. I must be addicted to books"
- "I was so absorbed in my book, I ran into a wall."
- "It's wrong to train only one's physique as a knight."
- "I'm bored of novels. I'm studying ancient languages."
- "I hear there are fairies living in the Valde Forest."
- "I wish the world were at peace. I'd read all day."
Using Key Item:Edit
- On Mervyn, An Idolized Poet: "This is my first book by Mervyn..."
- "This poetry book was always my inspiration."
- "I will... do my best!"
- "I guess I can work a little bit harder..."
- "Now I can live up to everyone's expectations!"
- "I'll become even stronger."
- "Hehe... I've leveled up!"
- "Please... Don't let me go..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.