|Josef Jarvis Hertz|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Yōzefu Yōgu Hātsōku|
|Japanese Name||Josef Hugues Herzog|
Tome Description Edit
"He is a grizzled veteran who has fought in countless battles, but somehow, Josef always manages to have a smile on his face. Because he constantly jokes around with his peers, he is frequently scolded by Minotta. However, when it is time for battle, he becomes a completely different person. Josef takes combat seriously, and his leadership is an asset to the order. He often worries about his niece, Aura, who is growing up in a strict household."
- On Aura, A Precious Niece: "I feel for my little niece. She's in a strict home."
- On Aura, A Precious Niece: "I worry about the niece I left back home..."
- On Aura, A Precious Niece: "I'd want Aura to grow up where she could be free."
- On Jungwil, An Old Friend: "Jungwil fears nothing, so if HE'S afraid of it..."
- On Jungwil, An Old Friend: "If he bothers you, just talk to Minotta."
- On Jungwil, An Old Friend: "Jungwil may not look-- Ah, never mind."
- On Walder, A Stubborn Man: "I hear Walder's working pretty hard."
- On Walder, A Stubborn Man: "I have nothing left to teach him."
- On Walder, A Stubborn Man: "Walder's the kind of guy who picks a path and walks it."
- On Freiber, A Scary Superior: "If Freiber finds out, you better start praying."
- On Klaus, A Good Comrade: "We're old friends."
- On Klaus, A Good Comrade: "The only thing I can do is encourage him."
- On Klaus, A Good Comrade: "I hear things get pretty rough with a wife around."
- On Minotta, A Humorless Lady: "When Minotta finds out, things tend to get hairy."
- On Minotta, A Humorless Lady: "...Well, Minotta has a tendency to be right."
- On Cornela, A Cute Girl: "I'll never hand Cornela, MY cutie, to Fritz! Hahaha!"
- On Partha, A Tiamat Friend: "I have a Tiamat friend, but we don't talk too often..."
- On Partha, A Foreign Friend: "Tiamats live a long time. My friend will outlive me."
- On Gunther, A Fair Man: "Sir Gunther was fair to everyone... But then..."
- On Aquina, A Discriminator: "It's a shame that some higher-ups discriminate."
- "Tiamats are good people. More decent than us, even."
- "We and the Tiamats have been bickering a long time."
- "I just wanted to be free."
- "There's more evil in us than in those Tiamats..."
- "Humans bicker all the time, even more with other races."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "There's nothing like a good smoke after a mission."
- "...Aaah... Smell that? It's the smell of quality."
- "Hey, it's finally my turn!"
- "It's nice to get... stronger..."
- "Leave it to me!"
- "I'll live up to your expectations and more."
- "You won't regret it!"
- "I wasn't good enough? Fine, do as you please!"