|Knox Krytzo Piralonga|
|Romaji||Nokkusu Nōzan Biraronga|
|Key Item||Fishing Pole|
Knox (ノックス Nokkusu ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
- On Hagen, A Friendly Man: "Hagen's had a hard life."
- On Hagen, A Friendly Man: "I can talk to him easily. Friends like that are good."
- On Otto, A Quiet Person: "Mr. Otto is kind of hard to talk to sometimes..."
- On Gilder, A Good Courier: "I always ask that Gilder guy to deliver my things."
- On Gilder, A Good Courier: "It's too bad that courier is practically tone-deaf."
- On Gilder, A Good Courier: "He's always humming something as he works."
- On Nielsen, An Artist: "Growing herbs must be hard work. I couldn't do it."
- On Gieche, A Handsome Man: "A knight of the king is popular with the ladies."
- On Wurger, A Grim Guard: "That gatekeeper sure has a big impact on people."
- On Maya, A Wicked Woman: "Every time I talk to her, rumors spread the next day."
- On Schweiz, An Annoying Man: "I know an official who always looks sour."
- On Pascale, A Noble Lady: "That lady guest comes to this castle often."
- On Merrick, A Pretty Maid: "That new court maid is really beautiful."
- "Hmm... I guess you don't seem suspicious."
- "I have yet to memorize this place's interior..."
- On Leonil, : "Aquina, Leonil, and Yelma are powerful knights."
- On Aquina, The Generals: "Aquina, Leonil, and Yelma are powerful knights."
- On Capehorn, The Generals: "I hear the cardinal and his men are prince supporters."
- On Nordich, A Kingdom's Heir: "I hear the cardinal's men lifted up the prince."
- "I find interesting things in the castle at times."
- "Why do these factions exist? They're pointless."
- "I don't care what happens. I'm a fence sitter anyway."
- "Hmm? I think I forgot to go see that district today..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I go fishing on my days off."
- "Pulling up a fish with brute strength won't work."
- "I caught such a strange fish, that I let it go."
- "The feeling you get from a big fish is amazing."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.