|Lakshmi Sera Bradley|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Rakushumi Sera Buraddorī|
|Japanese Name||Lakshmi Sera Bradley|
|Unit Class||Lance Knight|
"She is a soft-spoken and reserved young woman who tries not to draw attention to herself. Raised as an orphan, Lakshmi places high value on family and togetherness. When she sees Neredo and Atkasia fighting with each other, she frequently tries to intercede. Lakshmi has a great fear of Leonil."
- On Neredo, A Bickering Pair: "It's sad that they have family, but argue so much."
- On Neredo, A Bickering Pair: "Lady Neredo shouldn't hate her sister that much..."
- On Atkasia, A Bickering Pair:"It's sad that they have family, but argue so much."
- On Atkasia, A Bickering Pair: "Lady Atkasia shouldn't hate her sister that much..."
- On Natalie, An Owed Knight: "She's so good at taking care of people."
- On Donald, A Pharmacist: "I saw him listening to music. He was at peace..."
- On Platier, An Intimidator: "Lady Platier looks a bit touchy, but she's not..."
- On Natalie, An Owed Knight: "Natalie looked after me after my orphanage days."
- On Leonil, A Chilling Knight: "When the foreigners struck, I heard he was ruthless..."
- On Leonil, A Chilling Knight: "I never want to be one of Sir Leonil's subordinates."
- On Leonil, A Chilling Knight: "I fear to go anywhere near that man..."
- On Leonil, A Chilling Knight: "I heard those in his order have cuts and bruises..."
- On Leonil, A Chilling Knight: "I'm afraid of Sir Leonil. I want to stay away."
- "If I see someone in trouble, I can't leave..."
- "If I walk past Sir Leonil, I don't look at him..."
- "I decided on that day, that I wouldn't cry anymore."
- "I tend to regret stepping into others' business..."
- "My friend told me I looked like I was unlucky..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I miss those days..."
- "I have not lost my pride as a knight."
- "I feel like I need more strength..."
- "You need to have strength to back up your words!"
- "I think I'll be of more use to you now!"
- "I still have to move forward, and be stronger..."
- "...Can I request to be reevaluated? Please?"