|Maginot L'Arg Vol VIII|
|Romaji||Mēberūju Rāgu Varu VIII|
|Key Item||Lavish Blouse|
- On Roslip, A Rebel Daughter: "I wonder if my daughter is working her hardest..."
- On Roslip, A Rebel Daughter: "If I lost our rank, my daughter would suffer..."
- On Otto, A Child's Officer: "I can tell he's been through a lot."
- On Otto, A Child's Officer: "I can only contact my Daughter through Otto."
- On Wilmgard, A Kingdom's Heir: "I hear the king and the prince had a falling out."
- On Gwen, A Fortune-Teller: "I invited a fortune-teller to see our family's future."
- On Gwen, A Fortune Teller: "The world's future has come just as he said it would."
- On Justin, An Uncouth Man: "Middle aged? How rude to discuss a lady's age!"
- On Aquina, A Rogue Knight: "No knight of the kingdom should put down the weak."
- On Cleo, A Contrarian: "I suppose some throw their rank away on purpose..."
- On Gunther, A Pure Warrior: "Grand Marshal Gunther is truly a fair man."
- On Gunther, A Pure Warrior: "The grand marshal, exiling foreigners? Impossible."
- On Gunther, A Pure Warrior: "Sir Gunther was kind, even to foreigners like us."
- "We had to protect our family's position."
- "We are the exception of the exceptions. We cannot fall."
- "I can sympathize with the Tiamats."
- "It is still a tough world for us foreigners."
- "We must work together to protect our lifestyle."
- "I must protect our position, no matter what."
- "I haven't seen anyone from the western lands lately."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "As a noble, I must be aware of my presentation."
- "We must be role models for the citizenry."
- "Proper grooming is the very basis of all manners."
- "Silk is the finest material for blouses."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.