|Magisa Lekis Agende Lete|
|Key Item||Crystal Ball|
Magisa is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
- On Marietta, An Unforgiven One: "How can a god cast dignity aside for emotion?"
- On Marietta, An Unforgiven One: "The gods are yet immature, if they let emotions win."
- On Philo, A Kind Youth: "I suppose his role has ended as well..."
- On Philo, A Kind Youth: "He always watched over the tribe with a kind heart."
- On Philo, A Kind Youth: "I should thank him too."
- On Musica, A Quiet Companion: "I cannot thank Musica enough."
- On Nordich, An Heir Too Soon: "The prince of the kingdom is still too young..."
- "Even we are not perfect entities..."
- "Even a walk toward ruin can be called destiny."
- On Zolgonark, An Unforgiven One: "It changes shape according to time and space..."
- On Zolgonark, An Unforgiven One: "Not even the wise gods can make him cease to be..."
- On Zolgonark, An Unforgiven One: "The monster he summoned... cannot be permitted here."
- On Capehorn, A Foolish Man: "To summon such a beast was a senseless act..."
- On Capehorn, A Foolish Man: "The evil he left on this earth was too heavy..."
- On Capehorn, A Foolish Man: "Our sin is having not stopped him..."
- "To leave the Underworld's lord... Foolish, Capehorn."
- "By refusing to mingle, the three worlds were balanced."
- "Accept... the end."
- "This hasn't happened since the world separated..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "To control the darkness, deep and wide..."
- "On that day, the crystal stopped revealing things."
- "I learned that I didn't have much time left..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.