- On Werner, A Close Friend: "He's so nice that he gets in over his head at times."
- On Werner, A Close Friend: "Being torn between two sides must be hard..."
- On Werner, A Close Friend: "He was complaining about a vase he bought..."
- On Melfi, a Diligent Girl: "I know of a girl who's managing a farm alone."
- On Melfi, A Diligent Girl: "I wonder what she's doing right now..."
- On Woosh, A Pretty Lady: "I saw someone who looked like Melfi's mom with her."
- On Woosh, A Pretty Lady: "She had such a sad smile. I wonder why..."
- On Silvano, Werner's Superior: "Werner was talking about Silvano proudly."
- On Silvano, Werner's Superior: "I hear she always protects her subordinates."
- On Olson, A Bookstore: "I was going to study at the bookstore, but..."
- On Olson, A Bookstore: "The books were difficult, so I read poetry instead."
- On Mervyn, A Poetry Author: "If I gave Melfi a poetry book, would she be happy?"
- "I wish I had something to believe in these times..."
- "I have a hard time expressing my feelings..."
- "My stupid dad keeps saying he wants grandkids..."
- "My mom keeps telling me to find a wife... *sigh*"
- "I worry for my field with all this talk of monsters."
- "Sometimes the forest animals get to my field..."
- "Farming is the only thing I'm good at."
- "The wheat hasn't been growing as well lately..."
- "When you can't harvest as much, prices go up."
- "Maybe farming isn't enough..."
- "What if one day my harvest isn't enough?"
- "But like my father said, I must persevere."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I need to cultivate the soil well."
- "Cultivation is hard work, bit I've grown muscular."
- "It's almost time for the harvest..."
- "I'm used to farm work now."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.