|Key Item||Crochet Needle|
- On Johann, A Conscripted Son: "I hope he's not alone out there, crying to himself..."
- On Johann, A Conscripted Son: "I'm glad to hear he shared the pie with everyone.."
- On Johann, A Conscripted Son: "A child is a parent's pride and joy. I hope he's okay."
- "The house has been so lonely since Johann left..."
- On Michel, A Son's Co-Worker: "Well, I suppose not every knight can be husky."
- On Michel, A Son's Co-Worker: " Michel joined when my son did... He was beautiful."
- On Michel, A Son's Co-Worker: "I hear people can't even catch fish in Lake Noir..."
- On Reuben, A Son's Co-Worker: "I hear Michel's grandfather is sick. How sad..."
- On Gilder, A Courier: "I asked a courier to take a spare scarf to my son."
- On Gilder, A Courier: "I wish my son were as sturdy as that man..."
- On Melfi, A Farm Girl: "I have respect for a girl who can manage a farm!"
- On Sven, An Artist: "Art is difficult... I never understood it much."
- "Johann loves berry pie, so I send it to him often."
- "I was quite a looker in my time, you know."
- "I wish I could go back to more peaceful times..."
- On Isabel, A Neighbor: "There's a sale today. Maybe I'll take Isabel with me."
- "So many scary rumors... I hope that's all they are."
- "The price of wheat has gone up again... How worrisome."
- "It's hard to tell which of these ill rumors are true."
- "All my plates seem to be cracking... What bad luck."
- "Vegetables are so expensive these days..."
- "Monsters appeared in the forest? How disturbing..."
- "I hear there is sacred ground in the castle."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Nobody in the world could out-knit me!"
- On Johann, A Conscripted Son: "I knit a sweater for my son some time ago..."
- On Johann, A Conscripted Son: "The weather has been odd, so I sent my son a scarf."
- "It should be warmer than any scarf he's had."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.