|Neredo A. Velden|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Neriadōra A. Veruden|
|Japanese Name||Neriedor A. Waerden|
|Item||1st Book Half|
Neredo bears a resemblance to her sister, Atkasia. She has red hair and green eyes, though her hair is a bit shorter than her sister's.
"She is a boastful and arrogant fighter who often bickers with her older sister, Atkasia. Neredo does not care much for other people and rarely puts forth any effort to remember names or faces."
- On Atkasia, A Foolish Sister: "My older sister likes to pretend she's the boss."
- On Atkasia, A Foolish Sister: "Just because she's older doesn't mean anything!"
- On Lakshmi, A Subordinate: "She may not stand out much, but Lakshmi is great."
- On Lakshmi, A Subordinate: "She has bad timing..."
- On Natalie, A Blending Girl: "Natalie... Who is she again?"
- On Gudrun, A Young Knight: "Gudrun is that new knight with a young face, right?"
- On Gudrun, A Young Knight: "She looks like she has a really stiff neck."
- On Otto, A Bad Man: "I heard she was saved by a bad man named Otto..."
- On Theonil, A Forgetful Man: "Theonil is forgetful sometimes."
- "What did our guards do, invite the monsters in!?"
- "We shouldn't have let the monsters in so easily!"
- "Irresponsible men make me nauseous."
- "I'll move up the ranks. That's how things get done."
- "Monsters invading the old castle? That's unheard of!"
- "I hate mediocrity."
- "If I had been defending the castle, let me tell you..."
- "I hate when people talk to me like they know me."
- "My older sister likes to pretend she's the boss."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I suppose I haven't mature much, have I?"
- On Atkasia, A Foolish Sister: "We never did get along."
- "I'll help. I can't die with things like they are now."
- "Alright! I'm stronger!"
- "What is this feeling?"
- "I would hate it if my sister were stronger..."
- "Can't you give me a little extra?"
- "What!? This is inexcusable!"