|Norberg Norm Fried|
|Romaji||Nōzanbāgu Norun Furīdo|
|Key Item||Tie Tack|
- On Erica, An Important Lady: "I hope for the safety of Ms. Erica..."
- On Erica, An Important Lady: "Miss Erica has a fair eye."
- On Erica, An Important Lady: "Miss Erica is the pride of our home."
- On Seriee, A Lady's Friend: "I hear her sword arm can match that of Lady Erica."
- On Gaston, A Noble Man: "I'm good friends with Sir Gaston's household."
- On Gaston, A Noble Man: "He loves his two sons with all of his heart..."
- On Gieche, A Noble Heir: "Gieche was intelligent from childhood."
- On Colt, A Noble Heir: "I wonder why he did not decide to study singing..."
- On Olson, A Bookstore Owner: "I wonder if the documents I ordered are here..."
- On Aquina, A Discriminator: "For the kingdom to exclude foreigners... It's tragic."
- On Filmier, A Church Nun: "Did her prayer not reach God...?"
- On Wilmgard, A Dignified Man: "Why did the king let the prince's supporters be?"
- On Wilmgard, A Dignified Man: "I'm sure the king had his own valid reasons..."
- On Wilmgard, A Dignified Man: "The king should have acted quicker against Nordich."
- On Yelma, A Rowdy General: "I wish her actions would not defile the knights..."
- On Nordich, A Kingdom's Heir: "We haven't seen the prince lately. What happened?"
- "The weather has been rather awful this year."
- "My lord was always wary of the prince's movement."
- "My lord liked many of Mr. Sven's paintings."
- "My lord is busy, so he is not home very often."
- "How long has it been since I served the last master?"
- "I am clueless as to Cardinal Capehorn's motive."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "This is an important item from the last master..."
- "It is a weight of responsibility and pride."
- "I never act in a way that would blemish this item."
- "It is tradition for the head butler to inherit it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.