|Orlando Sean Graham|
|Romaji||Fōrensu Sento Gureamu|
|Key Item||Worn Textbook|
Orlando (フォーレンス Fōrensu ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare. He is a quiet, dignified teacher at a Regnieburg public school that has seen a number of King's would-be knights come through its halls.
- On Irma, A Focused Girl: "She used to look at maps in all her free time."
- On Irma, A Focused Girl: "Irma can concentrate on anything when she wants."
- On Locke, A Former Student: "I see he's still pushing up his glasses all the time."
- On Locke, A Former Student: "He was so engulfed in the text, he wouldn't listen."
- On Locke, A Former Student: "He was a bit like me in my youth."
- On Olson, A Bookstore Owner: "The bookshop keeper comes to listen sometimes."
- On Gaston, A Noble Family: "The sons of Gaston were fairly unique, too."
- On Gieche, A Smart Student: "Gieche skipped a grade and graduated early."
- On Colt, An Able Student: "Colt is a talented bard. I wish he'd known it..."
- On Bonita, A Problem Student: "I heard she was a pretty bad kid back then."
- "Education carries the future of our kingdom."
- "I'd like to ensure my knowledge is passed down."
- On Jorgen, A Great Teacher: "His unique methods softened my way of thinking."
- On Jorgen, A Great Teacher: "I hear the laughter never ceases at Jorgen's."
- On Jorgen, An Owed Teacher: "I heard the man who led me to this career is well."
- On Jorgen, An Owed Teacher: "I hear my teacher is living quietly in Valde Forest."
- "I was on the way to Lake Noir with the students..."
- "Lake Noir is important to our kingdom."
- "People say that I am a knowledge collector."
- "Not all knowledge can be gleaned from books."
- "Seeing something with your own eyes is paramount."
- "When it's sunny, sometimes we play by Lake Noir."
- "The ecosystem of Lake Noir is extremely interesting."
- "It is not only knowledge our students gain from us."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "This book holds much of the knowledge I've acquired..."
- "The contents of this book are not everything..."
- "I'd like my knowledge to be use in the future."
- "With wisdom and knowledge, there is no need for arms."