|Philo Lekis Miseriar|
|Romaji||Firo Rekisu Miseriaru|
|Key Item||Ink Bottle|
- On Zepha, A Training Wizard: "Zepha loved everyone in the tribe."
- On Muse, A Fighting Friend: "Her eyes are a very mysterious color..."
- On Narhal, A Training Wizard: "Narhal told me there was someone he was protecting."
- On Norr, A Tribe Elder: "Our elder just shook his head slowly..."
- On Norr, A Tribe Elder: "Maybe he already knew."
- On Magisa, A Philosopher: "When did Magisa's crystal ball get cracked?"
- On Magisa, A Philosopher: "Her words become reality... Now it has been proven."
- On Wilmgard, A Kingdom's Lord: "I doubt the kingdom's people understand it all."
- On Wilmgard, A Kingdom's Lord: "It must be true that the old castle's king is dead."
- "Our people have long been persecuted by the lesser..."
- "I dislike conflict..."
- "Tiamats look different because of our ancestry."
- "We Tiamats have tasted bitterness here forever."
- On Alier, The Last Princess: "I wonder about Alier and the prince's marriage..."
- On Alier, The Last Princess: "Miss Alier's marriage was doomed to begin with..."
- "It's not as though we Tiamats wanted the world."
- "The Tiamats have strived to stay secluded..."
- "I wish I could have lived a life as quiet as that."
- "The ancestors of the Tiamats are dragons."
- "I suppose this was our destiny..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "My job is to write down the history of our people..."
- "Perhaps I am done writing our history. It is no more."
- "There is no more need for paper or ink."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.