|Platier M. Lawrence|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Puratie M. Rōrentsu|
|Japanese Name||Platier M. Lorentz|
"A caring and empathetic woman, she is eerily perceptive toward the people around her and very adept at reading people's moods. Platier places a high value on helping her comrades, and she has profound respects for artists and musicians. Few things irritate her more than unprofessionalism, such as when Atkasia and Neredo bicker. She believes she knows the Cardinal's true ambitions."
- On Donald, A Musician: "Music expresses feelings beyond words' capabilities."
- On Donald, A Musician: "His name is... Donald..."
- On Gudrun, A New Knight: "I hear she got in-between Atkasia and Neredo once."
- On Silvano, A Kind Knight: "Sometimes, kindness can become strength too..."
- On Silvano, A Kind Knight: "To be destroyed because of kindness... It's tragic."
- On Ephram, A Quiet Boy: "I saw a boy with a violin listening to his music."
- On Lakshmi, One Who Smiles: "Lakshmi is with Natalie a lot."
- On Lakshmi, One Who Smiles: "She smiles so gently..."
- On Atkasia, A Loud Pair: "They shouldn't fight during missions... It's annoying."
- On Atkasia, A Loud Pair: "Those sisters are always so loud. It's annoying."
- "The treasonous ones planned it... The poor prince..."
- "Looking back, I shouldn't have ignored the signs..."
- "...What are you?"
- "If you care too much about things, you'll get tired."
- "I wonder if we can still recover things here..."
- "I wonder if I'm... scared..."
- "It's best not to get involved with me."
- "There are so many things that don't make sense..."
- "...I can't stand here and watch, so I always help."
- "In these times, we have to expect the unexpected."
- "Everyone realized it, but they chose to ignore it."
- "No one wants... regrets."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Why do you have this...?"
- "I hear a melody I've heard before..."
- "Let me fight alongside you."
- "I will continue to be of use to you."
- "I've received... power."
- "I must test the limits of my strength..."
- "Thank you very much..."
- "What are your reas-- No. I accept your judgement."