|Key Item||Fountain Pen|
Raphael (ドナテルロ Donateruro ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
- "Crozeph is a gifted writer, yet she became a knight."
- On Crozeph, An Old Friend: "I worry about how she's doing these days..."
- "I've heard of a monster who turns men to stone..."
- "I pondered joining the knights at one time..."
- On Silvano, A Lady Knight: "Crozeph spoke of a lady knight she respected."
- On Margaret, A Scary Librarian: "I perused the old castle's library a while ago."
- On Margaret, A Scary Librarian: "The librarian wouldn't let me check out all my books."
- On Olson, A Bookstore: "That bookstore has a spectacular selection."
- On Olson, A Bookstore: "I wonder if the bookstore has the book I lost..."
- On Chester, An Evil-Eyed Man: "I've seen a man with dark eyes drinking at the bar."
- On Chester, An Evil-Eyed Man: "He's kept quiet lately. I wonder what happened..."
- On Marvell, A Tavern Mistress: "I often drink at Marvell's tavern with my friends."
- "I don't think I have any outstanding qualities..."
- "I can't even ride a horse properly."
- "I relax with a book on the lakefront on sunny days."
- "I've heard of a monster who turns men into stone..."
- "They do say not to judge a book by its cover."
- "I need permission to enter the library at Aventheim..."
- "This town is good, except for the rising food costs."
- "What can be done with a man who is turned to stone?"
- "I wonder if the warm wind from the lake is an omen..."
- "I'd like a story about a queen claiming the throne..."
- "I wonder who the thief is that only robs the rich..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- On Crozeph, An Old Friend: "I'll give this to Crozeph when she comes home."
- On Crozeph, An Old Friend: "I hope she continues to write..."
- On Crozeph, An Old Friend: "Knights have dangerous jobs. I worry for her..."
- "I'm waiting for Crozeph to come home."