| Reuben Rech Levine
| Basic info
|| Rōben Rekuto Ruvīne
|| Scene 6
| Key Item
Reuben (ローベン Rōben, lit. Robin) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare. He is Michel's grandfather, and a former knight of Gleivnir Kingdom.
- On Michel, A Grandchild: "I wanted Michel to have an easier life..."
- On Michel, A Grandchild: "I just hope Michel isn't pushing himself too hard."
- On Michel, A Grandchild: "He reminds me a lot of myself in my youth..."
- On Roslip, A Flamboyant Girl: "I saw a dazzling girl at the castle the other day."
- On Roslip, A Flamboyant Girl: "I've heard that dazzling girl is a knight!"
- On Johann, A Feeble Knight: "He's scrawny now, but maybe he'll be something one day."
- On Johann, A Feeble Knight: "Michel's friend is this really skinny fellow..."
- On Firenz, A Drunk Knight: "My grandson told me one of the knights is a drunk."
- On Jorgen, A Reformed Man: "Jorgen was a real rascal. Made life difficult."
- On Sven, A Painter: "His art may be eccentric, but he does have taste."
- On Isabel, A Lovely Lady: "I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves that smile."
- On Melfi, A Diligent Youth: "Melfi is a hard worker. So is my grandson, of course."
- On Monk, A Farm Boy: "Failing crops everywhere... I'm worried for the future."
- "My son and his wife were taken by illness..."
- "I ended up like this because of an injury..."
- "I lived quite a scandalous life back in the day..."
- "You don't hear much happy news anymore..."
- "If I'm needed, I'll pick up a sword. I'm a fighter."
- "That doctor won't let me drink any whiskey..."
- "My stomach acts up every time I drink milk."
- "Why is it so cold? It's only autumn."
- "In my youth, I could throw back a wine bottle or two."
- "I don't feel lonely. The single life is great."
- "It's all we can do to protect our lives..."
- "I hear you can catch some creepy fish in the lake."
- "What's that!? Monsters!? My sword! My... sword..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I couldn't move if I wanted to. So frustrating."
- "I could never retire in a place like this, though."
- "I was too fast as a child. I'm taking it slow now."
- "The doctors told me to stay still... Haha!"