|“||Found lying on the ground. It's about the size of a fist.||”|
|“||A fist-sized rock. It has already been thrown.||”|
The rock is a recurring Event Item in Riviera: The Promised Land. It can be obtained in most chapters, serving a different purpose every time it appears. When the opportunity comes up, you might want to use it, which will take you into a minigame. The results often change depending on a success or loss.
- Heaven's Gate: Skywalk, Room 2 - Examine rockpile.
- Lacrima Castle: Wilhelm Bluff, Room 2 - Examine grass.
- Nelde Ruins: Tree Ruins, Room 3 - Make Ein search the rubble instead of Fia.
- Tetyth: Sinking Island, Room 2 - Examine ground.
- Mireno Cemetery: Either the first or last room of Cemetery Entrance. If a stalactite falls down toward you, dodge successfully; examine the remaining rubble to obtain a rock.
- Yggdrasil: Spiral Stones - From the entrance, head right, examine the shaky rock and stomp on it. Then go down and examine the boulder fragment to find the rock.
- Heaven's Gate: Throw it at the Arachne found in Stairway of Judgment, Room 3.
- Lacrima Castle: Throw it at the Misery found in Sentry Tower, Room 3.
- Nelde Ruins: Does not seem to serve a purpose.
- Tetyth: Throw it into the window in Aura Plateaus, Room 3.
- Mireno Cemetery: Throw it into the water in Underground Lake on the screen marked X below to start
the legendary 50 times skipping stone event.
[ ] [ ]-[X] | | | [ ]-[ ]-[ ] [ ]-[ ]> | | | [ ]-[ ] [ ]
- Yggdrasil: Throw it at the enemy in Eternal Eden on the screen marked X below.
[ ]-[ ]-[ ]> | [ ]-[ ]-[X]-[ ] \ [ ]-[ }