|Rondine Lex Oh Dias|
"The Cardinal's reckless behavior ends now!"
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Rondain Rekusu O Diasu|
|Japanese Name||Rondine Lecs au Diaz|
A military hero with a long-standing record of victories; he is the very epitome of a knight. He and Morozof can often be found in the tavern together.
A veteran of numerous battles, he is one of the most well-respected knights in the kingdom. Rondine is passionate about weaponry, and surprisingly, he is very self-sufficient, opting to take care of all his own cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Unfortunately, he has yet to finish paying off his debt to the tavern for the many nights of drinking he and Morozof spent together...
- On Morozof, A Soldier: "Thinking on it, the alcohol is always on my tab..."
- On Morozof, A Soldier: "When the two of us drink, we don't stop. Ever."
- On Morozof, A Soldier: "Why doesn't he just join the staff headquarters?"
- On Morozof, A Respectable Man: "Are Sir Morozof and the rest of the castle safe?"
- On Basturk, A Subordinate: "I would trust my back on that man any time."
- On Basturk, A Subordinate: "His eyes are like stingers, but he's a good man."
- On Basturk, A Subordinate: "In battle. we've aided each other countless times."
- On Anette, A Talented Youth: "Our order is aging... Anette is like our baby."
- On Klaus, A Subordinate: "I think Klaus should be an officer, soon..."
- On Caline, A Subordinate: "Caline's first battle was against those savages..."
- On Misleen, A Concerning One: "I feel that Misleen is to delicate to be in battle..."
- On Natalie, A Subordinate: "I wonder if Natalie's gash on her arm has healed..."
- "Many training sessions can amount to battle readiness."
- On Marvell, A Tavern Mistress: "I still have an open tab at that royal city bar..."
- "One of my men's sisters is marrying... What to bring?"
- On Algiery, An Important Lady: "I can't believe that even Lady Algiery would..."
- On Yelma, A Deceptive Lady: "I was negligent... This is all that witch doing..."
- On Wilmgard, A Great Ruler: "I have failed the king in both life and death..."
- On Wilmgard, A Great Ruler: "I was careless to let the king's body be stolen..."
- "I worry for the others. What are they doing now?"
- "The cardinal and his minions will pay for this!"
- "I know of an idiot who swan in Lake Noir in the winter."
- "So Lady Algiery's change is Capehorn's fault..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "This design... It's art."
- "Though it is without a blade, it has great worth."
- "Armor must have both beauty and function."
- "Until my luck in battle runs dry, I shall fight."
- "I am still immature... I must better myself."
- "This power will be to the glory of our kingdom!"
- "I shall be of even greater use to our kingdom."
- "Thank you for this happiness..."
- "I beg of you to reconsider..."