|Roslip L'Arg Vol IX|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Rōzurippu Ragu VaruIX|
|Japanese Name||Roselipp Largue Val IX|
"Her mother, Maginot, struggles constantly to preserve the family's social standing and see that her daughter is taken care of in life, but Roslip does not like having her mother's ways forced upon her. Most of her comrades find her difficult to work with, but she and Frances get along very well."
- On Maginot, A Hated Mother: "That woman may as well not be my mother..."
- On Maginot, A Hated Mother: "I'll live how I want, and nobody can change that!"
- On Frances, A Good Friend: "Frances... I hope she's not crying alone again."
- On Frances, A Good Friend: "She has a tendency to blame herself for things."
- On Michel, A Slender Boy: "There's a pretty, young man in the 8th Order."
- On Michel, A Slender Boy: "I wonder how he managed to get such smooth skin..."
- On Rudolf, A Relative: "I wish... they would stop treating me like a child."
- On Rudolf, A Relative: "I'm not a child anymore. I can stand on my own."
- On Hagen, A Comforting Man: "He doesn't pry. It's so nice to be around him."
- On Heckler, A Corruptible Boy: "I'll be sad if someone takes advantage of him..."
- On Flavio, A Skilled Chef: "I enjoyed the food that Flavio served us."
- "Were the cardinal's minions in cahoots with the Mehse?"
- "Why would they force the Mehse into physical labor?"
- "Laroccan blood runs through me. It's who I am."
- "No one can help me live the way I want to live."
- "We take responsibility of those who have perished."
- "Y-You're not trying to steal my heart, are you?"
- "Hey, wait! Let me at least say thank you!"
- "...Huh? You'll really let me level up!?"
- "I-Im not happy! I-I mean I don't care! Er..."
- "Wh-Who do you think are!? This is discrimination!"