|Knight of Aventheim|
|Japanese Name||Staehelingum Roodria|
Staehel (シュテリンガム Shuteringamu ), also known as Staehelingum is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
"Always the honorable and humble archer, he is loved by all his subordinates. Upon receiving his promotion, Staehel's friends gave him a brand new bow, but he used it so much it broke. He is currently searching for a master fletcher to repair it. While his unit is often criticized for being too relaxed, he firmly believes that nothing prepares for battle better than high morale and a hearty laugh. He greatly respects Walder."
- On Dahlia, A Strange Woman: "I never understand what Lady Dahlia is thinking..."
- On Dahlia, A Strange Woman: "...I don't think I can keep up with her."
- On Dahlia, A Strange Woman: "She looks very young..."
- On Dahlia, A Strange Woman: "To understand another is a complicated thing."
- On Walder, A Superb Archer: "I couldn't win against Walder at the bow."
- On Walder, A Superb Archer: "To put it one way, he's like a perfect rival."
- On Walder, A Superb Archer: "I have my goals."
- On Walder, A Superb Archer: "I'd like Walder's opinion in a situation like this..."
- On Dreyuss, An Upcoming Boy: "He told me once that he wanted to be a good knight."
- On Dreyuss, An Upcoming Boy: "I think Dreyuss has excellent sense."
- On Bergman, A Poor Archer: "He has guts... But he's not cut out for archery."
- On Granitz, An Archer General: "I hear General Granitz is an expert in archery."
- On Legaard, A Crude Archer: "Legaard isn't a cautious archer, but he got skill."
- On Oswald, A Capable Archer: "I think he'd make a fine officer, truthfully."
- On Cress, One Who Gets It: "If he survives, he'll be a great archer."
- On Rivulia, A Fierce Monster: "I saw a terrible monster at the gates of the fort"
- On Rivulia, A Fierce Monster: "No human being could stand against that viciousness."
- "How many of them... got away in time...?"
- "Even if you miss, you can't panic. Running comes later."
- "The knight orders had no chance... My comrades..."
- "To laugh with my comrades is something I treasure."
- "To know an arrow's maximum distance is important."
- "Keep smiling, and something good will come of it."
- "I try to carry on the will of my former superior"
- "People say my order is too relaxed."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I wonder if my subordinates are safe..."
- "It may be broken, but this was a gift from my men..."
- "If I may be of service..."
- "As one's power rises, so does one's responsibility."
- "I don't want to lose anything else..."
- "Power, I certainly need it."
- "No one is unhappy when they grow stronger, right?"
- "I suppose you found fault in my skill..."