|Ulrich D. Andibus|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Ururihi D. Andyubasu|
|Japanese Name||Ulrich D. Andeubus|
|Item||Copy of Orders|
Ulrich is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
"A bit intense at times, he focuses so intently on the mission at hand that he ignores everything else. Ulrich has learned to distance himself emotionally from carrying out his orders, so it is no wonder he was asked to track down General Algiery. He is not very skilled with words, and consequently, he has no hope of advancing much further through the ranks. However, this does not trouble him at all."
- On Algiery, A Deceitful Lady: "I don't know the details. I'm just staying alive."
- "On Algiery, A Deceitful Lady: "I've heard Algiery may have ties to the Tiamats."
- On Algiery, A Deceitful Lady: "Algiery has too many mysteries behind her."
- On Silvano, One Too Trusting: "She's a fool to trust Algiery."
- On Amalgun, An Old Man: "No matter how you look at him, he's in his thirties."
- On Frabela, A Taxed General: "General Frabela has many responsibilities."
- On Werner, A Hard Worker: "I acknowledge his ambition."
- On Werner, A Hard Worker: "I've heard rumors that he bought some strange relic."
- On Capehorn, One Who Asks Much: "Apparently, this mission is the cardinal's order."
- "You'll never survive if you read into your orders."
- "Algiery is charged with treason against the throne."
- "My orders is to track down Algiery."
- "The cardinal's orders to track her down seem futile."
- "Bring emotion into the picture, and all is lost."
- "I have disagreed with many other missions. So be it."
- "There've been rumors of a spy within the kingdom."
- "I was once ordered to kill a friend. It haunts me..."
- "The truth is irrelevant. My loyalty is to the mission."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "My orders are final. No matter what they are."
- "I can still fight!"
- "I can fight to my full potential with this."
- "Please give me the chance to fight."
- "Our victory is all but guaranteed."
- "Wait! Surely there are other ways I might be used!"