|Wunsche L. Belanose|
"I have someone I must protect at all costs."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Venshe L. Berunanosu|
|Japanese Name||Wunsche L. Bernanos|
|Unit Class||Lance Knight|
Wunsche is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A stoic, unemotional man, except for when it comes to his fiancee, Moira, for whom he cares about deeply. He has a strong sense of responsibility and looks after his order fervently.
"Although he is one of the calmest and most stoic knights in the kingdom, he lives by one of the strictest codes of morality. He is betrothed to Moira, a knight form the 11th Order, and he works tirelessly to keep her happy and content."
- On Mardin, A Fine Knight: "His kindness is his double-edged sword."
- On Mardin, A Fine Knight: "Sometimes I see some of myself in Mardin..."
- On Mardin, A Fine Knight: "I am not as perfect as Mardin makes me out to be."
- On Moira, A Companion: "I can't win against her... She beat me the other day."
- On Moira, A Companion: "My proposal made me more nervous than going to war."
- On Moira, A Companion: "She holds her liquor better than me even."
- On Heckler, A Strong Boy: "His eyes see the future clearly."
- On Heckler, A Strong Boy: "Heckler seems to attract small animals."
- On Mahmoud, A Great Wizard: "I've heard of a skilled wizard in the 8th Order."
- On Mahmoud, A Great Wizard: "I caught a glimpse of the wizard from far away, once."
- On Mahmoud, A Great Wizard: "His name was... Mahmoud, wasn't it?"
- On Limone, A Regretted Girl: "I wanted to save her..."
- On Limone, A Regretted Girl: "Regrets don't change the present. But still..."
- "This place seems to have little strategic value..."
- "She may not say much, but she understands people."
- "The manpower left in Aventheim is minimal..."
- "I should bring back a souvenir for her."
- "To a knight, kindness can be seen as weakness."
- "I've sent her a letter, but I've not gotten one back..."
- "I obey my orders, but this deployment just seems..."
- "Any way I look at it, the castle's defenses are thin."
- "After this mission, I am to be married at the castle."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I'm... worried about her."
- On Moira, A Companion: "Her cooking is... dangerous."
- "I cannot fall here. I go with you gladly."
- "I accept this with my utmost gratitude."
- "I feel the strength to continue working!"
- "Everyone should desire to better themselves."
- "Yes, this is good."
- "Have I done you wrong? This is most unfortunate..."
"A thrower with frontline-ready durability."