|HP (Medium)||65200 (Central) 39100 (Left) 39100 (Right)|
|HP (Hard)||130400 (Central) 78200 (Left) 78200 (Right)|
|EXP||1330000 (Central) 266000 (Left) 266000 (Right)|
|Level||91 (Central) 88 (Left) 89 (Right)|
|Key Item||Guardia Tablet|
|Bullet I||Perpetual Doom (Center) Cruel Rest (Left) Raging Inferno (Right)|
|Bullet II||Murder Silver (Center) Nocturnal Shade (Left) Guilty Burst (Right)|
Zolgonark is a character in Knights in the Nightmare. He is one of the antagonists of the story. He is a demon that was summoned by Capehorn and Yelma through a ritual. Zolgonark was summoned at the throne room in the Aventheim Castle.
Pause Talk 1:Edit
- "I fear neither Asgard nor the Underworld."
- "Why hesitate when freedom is in my grasp?"
- "I hope for freedom... To be released from my bonds..."
- "Who knew my opportunity would come to me here?"
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "You dare to read my mind? It won't help you. Hahaha!"
Pause Talk 2:Edit
- "My power will unite everything... in chaos."
- "The Rule that binds this world... it is useless!"
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Do you have any regrets in this world? What are they?"
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Why do you resist, scion? Are you in pain?"
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Why do you put such effort into resisting destiny?"
Using Guardia Tablet:Edit
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "This world no longer needs you, hahaha..."
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Losing your body, losing your love... Pathetic!"
Using Soul Crucible:Edit
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Order is nothing but an empty world. You know this."
- On Wilmgard, The Scion: "Pathetic... You are a mere puppet of the gods."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.